Huwebes, Disyembre 18, 2014

Uncle Tetsu's Cheesake: A mamon or a cake?

Cheesecake a sinfully delicious dessert, cake or comfort food. Almost everybody will agree that it taste 
so good that we forget that they have high sugar content.  Also cheesecakes are so rich in flavor that even one has a little bit and that’s enough for a day.
Not all people can enjoy the cake. Normal cheesecake has high sugar content that people who have diabetes can not enjoy this cake.

I said it is sinful coz well it’s bad for you. Too much sweets is bad for  cholesterol and on your figure. For people who are trying to to slim or trying to be fit, They try to stay away . I said try coz As much as they resist they eventually give in,. HEHE ( note the evil laugh)

Now Uncle Tetsu’s cheesecake is not your ordinary cheesecake. One it’s a Japanese Cheesecake so the flavor is light and the best part is that the cake itself has low sugar content that even diabetic patients can enjoy the cake. That’s where the sin gets erased:P
So since this is something new to me and my addiction to any Jap food or Japanese innovated food I have to try it for myself.

Here are the pictures of the cake.

So there I was looking at the cake, At a glance, it’’s nothing special, Just to quote some of person’s whom I shared the cake with.”Mukha syang mamon!!”

So I decided to try and that’s where it all is. The cake is fluffy and soft and would literally melts in your mouth. And I left the cake overnight on room temperature no fridge and no freezing, Yet the texture is consistent. The taste is so light that you would never notice you finished the whole cake. Even the balance of flavors is there. The ingredients are not overpowering each other and Each balances the other.


I have heard that they are a big thing on other countries and since these are freshly made cakes. There are long queues outside the stores where these babies are being sold and people do wait patiently. If you don’t believe me you can search on Youtube for the long lines.
Right now Uncle Tetsu’s can be found on the following stores :

Alabang Town Center , The Podium Mall; SM North EDSA, SM Fairview, SM San Lazaro, and SM Bicutan





Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento