Miyerkules, Disyembre 31, 2014

2014: Run Down

As I write this blog of mine; It's officially 01:37 am January 1,2015 Philippines. This is after the table has been cleaned; all the dishes are washed, and the stomachs are bulging again to all that good food.

As I am writing this; It made me think to what has really happened the past year. To each and everyone there will always be unique cases. No two person would have experience the same exact incident and leave with the same impact.  There are mountains and valleys for each and everyone of us.

Forgive my ramblings nor my wayward thinking, I am just writing some of my ideas here. SO what am I driving at? Well, every year passes and all of us experience something that will change our lives, No year passes that nothing significant changes on our life. It may have been good or bad that would eventually be part of where we are now.

Every Year is like a journey of surprises, We start at the first day of the year and ends at the last day. Yeah it would be typical . But during the course of the year, we do no t know what will happen, We meet new people, lost others, build bridges to new friends, fall in love, fall out of love, We move on, we cry, we may face despair, achieve greatness etc. But one thing is for sure, Nobody stood still. Nobody did not become stagnant. Whether we grew worse or improved well it's up to us.

The Road of what we call life is full of surprises. Yeah sure we can say that the road can be seen on the map and the destination can be seen. True, but the map doesn't say how bumpy the road can be, nor the traffic conditions, or who your seatmate will be.

I am writing this blog to express my thanks to everyone who is, and had become part of my life. Take note the future is not written yet as I  do not know who it shall be. ( really, I am not a seance or a fortune teller ok?).
Thank you to all the people who had been part of my life, you are part of the reason why  I am now, I had learned things and had become what I am because of the lessons you gave me or part of. For some of you the learning you have imparted are hard and made me tougher. Maybe someday we can sit and talk things, That is a Big maybe. For others who had inspired me I thank you, We may not know each other personally, or not even acquainted with each other. Just reading about your story, or seeing you across the street, or any place gives me inspiration and determination to go forth in this journey called life. Your daily perseverance makes me thankful for what I have. I thank you.

As for the people who is still part of my life, Thank you so much. I will not name names already as the list goes on, the sun may have risen and I am still not done,  This includes, family, friends, relatives, partners in crime, the pack, etc. SOme have been here since time knows when, while some i have just met.

It's similar to the wolf pack, The wolf pack is like a family that runs together they are not related by blood both have bonds connecting them. I like to think of my circle as a pack. We stick together and look out for each other. Yes we are not always talking but we know we'll always be there for each and everyone of us. A big thank you to each and   everyone of you. 2015 has just started and we'll have a whole new year to run together,.. ( considering all our traits, I really do not know who is crazier , heheh :P).

Thank you 2014 for all the memories, may It be bittersweet, full flavored, or simply enchanting. AS for 2015 Be  kind to us. We are ever ready and looking for a brighter year ahead.




1 komento: