Huwebes, Agosto 7, 2014

Ode to Friends

Taking a break from the hub hub of the corporate life and practically doing nothing at home. Left me to wonder what to do. It's a sunny day and its hot outside. Maybe i'll go out later. But for now it made just think. No contemplation which is too deep, nor reflection that is too profound. It made me think of friends.

Friends yep that word that has a very broad sense of meaning , and subjective. There are no specific or detailed definition what is a friend. There are friends who are there on there friends who are there  bad times,  who are there only on good times, there are some who are seasonal. They just come and go. there are mushrooms, who suddenly appear and then disappear again.

Whatever their type is, let us be grateful for these people. They  became part of our lives and provided memories for us; whether good or bad they add spice. Coz if they're not there life would be bland and boring.

I am grateful for the friends that I met as i walk my path called life. Friends that i have met a short time, been with me through dark times. Who came to me for advice, be stupid with me, the list goes on.. But the best part are those who has done all those things with you. IF you have one or two friends like that you are lucky.

I am blessed to have friends that are there through thick and thin. They may not be there all the time. Let's be real here everyone of us have different lives and even how close you are you all have to live your own lives. But when you're together even after weeks and months apart. Its' just like yesterday that you are together. It's easy to catch up and sometimes you don't even have to talk as you are always updated of their lives.

These friends are not considered friends at all. They are considered family. Family member from another set of parents. You may laugh , cry, fight, argue together, and wish to wring each other's neck. Wonder why you have been stuck with each other and ask God if this is your punishment from previous misdeeds.( hehe).  But in the end you know you will always be there for each other covering each other's back. What ever would come your way and that bond grows stronger with the passage of time.

SO for me, I am contented. I may not have a quantity of friends. But i have quality of friends. Friends that do not fear to tell the truth, laugh at with you and at you, Offer a shoulder to cry on and bash you in the head if you need one..

words are not enough to express but ia ma thankful for these crazy people who put up with my craziness and sometimes crazier than me.

For those whose pic i have not added couldn't find pics for us but rest assured you're always be a friend to me.









Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento