Martes, Disyembre 24, 2013

In a Nutshell

     It's been months since i wrote on this blog. Truth be told I'm not a writer. I rather read and do stuff experience life then analyze. Store that knowledge and just look for the next thing i can experience. I'm also lazy especially in writing. I'd rather talk and tell it than write it all down. I rather go out and just look around than sitting down on my pc then writeyet here i am after almost three months Typing what i think.

    To be honest i  had lots of time to write. I just don't have the drive to sit down and type. There are lots of things that is happening and convey my thoughts on the recent events. From the PDAF to Binay case. In order to avoid getting my hands in the pot i'd rather keep those opinions to myself rather than incite a long debate then an argument.

So why am I writing now. Since It's almost the year end and the just to look back on what happened this year. and try to learn from all the crazy ride that is called 2013.

Well i get laid off on my previous job for the first quarter this year. Then i got hood winked. Thank fully i still am floating now but not as high as before. Meet lots of people some stayed a lot got revamped.  I've been a support for my child hood friend. Been a jack of trades. trying to make ends meet. Played around and what have you.  Technically what a bachelor tends to do and had the year opposed to him.

With all this the thing i learned, Rise up. always rise up. It doesn't matter how many times you fall down. Its how many times you get back up. It makes you a better person. of course you should know the lessons its not a leson if one repeats the same mistake again.

For all those people who are still with me. I thank you. I know i do not show it. I appreciate you all. I just am always the lone wolf. Always there but never staying too long. I am better than what i am before. SO with that i Thank you.

Next year is goingto be  great ride so bette brace yourself. and make sure to saddle up

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento